Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Esim Problem

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 11:12 PM)
khannotkhan
First Poster
Options

So it all started when i installed a visible esim in my phone. Already had a verizon one and wanted to have another number. Got visible and the at the time of installation i got an error and since than i've stuck in this endless loop. Both esim's are not working, no signals, unable to delete or add any esim. everytime i try to delete or add an esim it get's stuck in an endless loop.  I've tried network reset, factory reset and every other solution the samsung community provided last one left is taking the phone to samsung and getting the mother board replaced but before that im hoping to find someone who has finally had a solution to this endless problem. 

please provide any solutions. t

thankyou.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Welcome to the Samsung Community Forum Section for Eu  / UK customers @khannotkhan 

You may also want to post in your own regions section to see if any fellow owners of your phone ,and who use Verizon have experienced issues with an eSim in the same way as you. 

I'm wondering if it's the eSim files being sent by your network.  🤔 

A Samsung Service Centre  / Samsung Experience Store can assess your phone too. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes