Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Boosts can't claim

(Topic created on: 09-08-2023 09:15 PM)
Dannimoto
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I wonder if anyone can advise. 
Both my mum and I preordered and received the samsung z flip 5, and I have been able to successfully claim the YouTube, Disney + and galaxy store boosts just fine. My mum on the other hand has not. I've been doing it for her as she's not the most tech savvy, but I was able to claim the Disney + one the other day. And today when trying to claim YouTube premium and the galaxy store voucher, its not letting me do it. 
I'm signing in , and then when I go to hit select device..nothing happens. 
I tried contacting support and they were utterly clueless, they asked me if I spoke to vodafone about it (why would I speak to Vodafone about a samsung boost??).
He provided me a number to call, and I tried to call them but they only open 9-5 and my mum is away tomorrow. And the promotions end tomorrow.
Does anyone know of any solution to this?? From what I've read online it seems to be a fairly common issue that has been ongoing for years 😪
9 REPLIES 9
BarryDot
Explorer
Options
im having same issue with tab s9 ultra. in the last 24hrs theyve added Tab S9 to supported tabs for the redeem, but they cant redeem.
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

Whilst the promotion is coming to an end you can continue to claim the boosts for a considerable time. The imminent deadline relates to when the phone was purchased…

0 Likes
Dannimoto
Apprentice
Options
I just assumed because it says this in the terms and conditions of the individual boosts that that was when they finished.

"Promotion Period

The Promotion will commence at 00:01 BST on 26 July 2023 and shall close at 23:59 BST on 10 August 2023 (the “Promotion Period”)."

But thank you for your response, I'm hoping that is the case and my mum won't miss out on it 😊
0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

It’s definitely the case. If you look at the individual boosts they each have an expiry or ‘use by’ date. 

0 Likes
Harvey99
Explorer
Options
Did u find a fix to this? I'm having the same problem
0 Likes
Dannimoto
Apprentice
Options
No unfortunately not 😞
0 Likes
Germain72
Explorer
Options
Having the same issue got a Samsung QLED TV 43 and your get 6 months free Disney+
it's just not working 😭
0 Likes
Members_kvzhsap
First Poster
Options

Does anyone from samsung ever reply 

0 Likes
Members_5WoOmse
First Poster
Options

Had the same issue, but this solved it    head into your device Settings > Apps > Chrome > Storage > Clear both data and cache Once this is done, open up the Chrome app and head to Samsung Galaxy Boost | Disney+ Offer. Hopefully when you select device the code should appear 

0 Likes