Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 6 and screensharing.

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 08:21 PM)
BritishVikingKari
First Poster
Options
I'm runing the Z Fold 3, and regularly stream from my phone, using twitch. Since the OneUI 6 update, I can no longer do this. Using a USB-C hub, i connect the following: Display Port Montior USB2 - Keyboard USB2 - Mouse USB3 - Blue Yeti Nano USB3 - Logitec Webcam USBC - Xbox One controller VIa cable. Bluetooth - OneAudio bluetooth headphones What USED to happen with OneUI5 is i'd open up twitch on DEX, which would display on the monitor. I'd go live, and open the stream controls, and the twitch overlay button would stay on the monitor, up at the top left, and when i go live, it would screencapture the DEX side of things, and using SteamLink, or Xbox Gamepass, i would boot up my game, and away we go. Since the update, when i go live, the twitch overlay button now loads up on the phone screen, not the DEX monitor... i can only screenrecord my phone, not the DEX output. This means my stream is sent out at an unusual aspect ratio, for anyone watching... and secondly, even tho the fold has a decent size screen, it's much smaller than the monitor. Is there anything at all that i can do, to make twitch (and streamlabs, same thing happens) put the overlay back on DEX monitor, and let me screenrecord that again?
0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0