Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6 full release for EE mobiles

(Topic created on: 21-11-2023 09:22 PM)
Harry4
First Poster
Options
Hi does anyone know when one ui 6 stable will be released by EE carrier phones I'm currently on Z Flip5 and I'm eagerly excited to use the new OS
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
in all honesty, there's not much to be excited about.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As @UNKNOWNUSERNAME has rightly said, there really isn't that much difference between 13 and 14.

People seem to be getting very excitable and then when they get it......
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
It usually takes a lot of time between official release and carrier phone update. It can take month before you see it appear on your phone. Check on EE forum ( if they're is such a thing) you may find an update on that.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Harry4 the updates are sent out in waves dependant on phone model and build number and serial number and region a person is in. 

Android14 and One Ui60 does bring some nice changes. 

And as importantly a new security patch. 

You could try Samsung Smartswitch > how-to-update-latest-software-for-your-galaxy-mobile-device. 

And or keep periodically checking your phone's software update section. 

The only network im aware of that sometimes delays updates are Vodafone. 

The days of having to wait for a Network supplied phone to update is less and less nowadays. They sometimes receive updates faster than a phobe supplied directly by Samsung. !

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Badboy1
Pioneer
Options
Not sure if this correct but I have told EE have delayed the update they have not given a reason for this nor have they given a date for when she update will happen
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Badboy1 

The Flip5 on EE network, CSC code EVR, has so far received 2 updates for Android 14, One UI 6.0, the latest being the December security patch. See Samsung changelog...

Flip5 update.png

See, also, SamMobile ... https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-z-flip-5/firmware/SM-F731B/EVR/#SM-F731B

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Badboy1
Pioneer
Options
I have a fold 4 on EE my CSC code is OXM and there hasn't been any updates what so ever for the fold 4
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Badboy1 

Samsung have not released Android 14, One UI 6.0, for the Fold4 on CSC codes EUX (EU) or EVR (EE network) yet. The OXM code is a non regional code that all unbranded models come with. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes