Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idk what the hell is going on with my flip 4

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 09:56 PM)
arukas
Student
Options
Hi !
I bought the flip 4 like few months ago and here are the issues I'm currently noticing 
- ink 
It appears out of no where while I was in the train didn't hit my phone at all AND its close to the flip line of the screen 
- pixels showed up like a surprise you surely do not want to have the cost to fix it is expensive as a student whos jobless but that ain't the problem it's more how these 2 issues a close to the flip area of the phone idk if anyone had these issues but yeah 
- cameras lags when it's facing me when there's no good enough lighting around me ( im full on visible but apparently not enough or whatever) idk what to do I can't get a job to pay for it to get fix I also have no clue how much it'll cost and I can't get a single job as I get rejected everywhere if I did have a job wouldn't have been an issue with money but I don't and can't tell my father about it cuz he's gonna flip out 😀 cuz we still are paying for the phone 👍
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@arukas 

The phone comes with a 2 year Manufacturing Warranty which won't cover accidental damage. Its a good idea to have some kind of insurance for accidental damage. 

Seek support from your most local Samsung Service Centre. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/repair/ 

Or if the phone was supplied via a mobile network contract contact your network provider for support. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Members_ztazZT5
Explorer
Options

IMG_0021.jpegIMG_0022.jpegIMG_0023.jpeg

0 Likes