Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim 50% off starter pack Flip 5

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 01:54 PM)
Evie666
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Newbie to Samsung, can someone help with claiming 50% off starter pack?

I'm not bothering with Disney+ or the £50 Play Store voucher at the mo as people seem to be having issues with it going in a loop so assuming there's a glitch.  Got the ear buds thanks to someone else posting link on here but really want a case for my phone.

Thanks!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
You add it to your basket when you make the phone purchase, the 50% discount is then automatically applied.

I've also had no issues claiming 12 month Disney or the playstore voucher claim being accepted.
mobailey
Explorer
Options

I had this trouble too.  When I ordered my Fold5 on the first day, the Starter Pack was was not availble on the Samsung website.  I spoke online to a Samsing contact later, but it couldn't be added at a later date - I would have needed to cancel the order and start again.  So, like you, its too late now. 

Annoying, but I didn't mind.  I bought a better case instead (eco leather) for a similar price.  Can live without a stylus for a while.

0 Likes
Evie666
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I tried to do this but it removed it from my basket and said I couldn’t add it at this time. I thought it was maybe because I took the Flex option?

0 Likes
Evie666
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for replying, yes a bit annoying if I can’t claim now when they removed it from my basket at ordering.
I’ll have a look at other cases.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
With upgrades and I guess Flex
Those deals are not available. I tried
If you purchase the phone normally then it can be added
I'm sure it's in the terms and conditions somewhere 🙄
0 Likes
SinNotSinful
Pioneer
Options
I've just gone through to claim it, but it got to the very last part before payment and no discount had been applied. I got the £50 galaxy store voucher, but the Disney one is for new users and I already have it.
0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

What makes you think the Disney+ offer is for new users only?  The samsung FAQ page includes a section for existing users:

"

What if I already have Disney+?

-

If you currently have a monthly subscription for Disney+ through Disney+ and would like to take advantage of this Samsung offer, you will need to take the following steps..."

SinNotSinful
Pioneer
Options
Oh I didn't see that! Thank you!!
0 Likes
SinNotSinful
Pioneer
Options
I do think these offers should be better highlighted, such as an email once you've pre ordered to show you what's available.