Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

(Topic created on: 03-09-2023 01:32 PM)
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Can someone please help me, I have recently done the update on my galaxy flip 4 5g and for some reason the keyboard isn't working properly as it won't stay on the themes keyboard until it is changed to a different theme. I have never had this issue before and I have tried making sure it is on the theme keyboard through the settings on the keyboard but it won't stay on it. I will include pics so you can see what I am talking about. Tia Linda 

55 REPLIES 55
G3mii
Explorer
Options
The exact same thing has happened to me!
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
It's so frustrating as it's only started since new update and if like me you have paid for a couple of themes I expect it all to work.
0 Likes
G3mii
Explorer
Options
Yes! I did the new update today and none of my themes work. I've tried other trouble shooting but nothings working. Really mad because like you I've paid for themes and they don't work
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Few things to try, clear the cache for the Samsung keyboard. Then reboot the phone. Also wiping the phones cache partition can help with issues after updates.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
You could also try setting the theme to default then setting back to the theme of your choice.
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
Already done all that but it doesn't work so not a very happy bunny!
0 Likes
loopylou07
Navigator
Options
All these things have been tried and nothing it's so frustrating especially when you pay for the themes and now they don't work properly 😒
G3mii
Explorer
Options
I've also tried this and it didn't work.
G3mii
Explorer
Options
Tried this as well. I did a lot of trouble shooting online first it feels like the new update has done this