Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello : simple question concerning the Z Fold 3

(Topic created on: 05-10-2023 04:07 PM)
Gregory22x
Explorer
Options

Hi guys

First I need ti say that I have been an iPhone user since model 1, so 15 years.

Then I discovered 4 months ago the Z flip (model3) new, because I was my budget friendly and this device was so good to me, with design and user experience that I switched to android.

I used to love the Fold, but once again my budget was a little bit tight so I traded my Z Flip 3 5G new to a Z Fold 3 5G used.

In good condition, I really like the size of the screen, spending more than 2h a day on internet, it's really perfect.

My question is this one : i peeled off the screen cover protection because I just didn't wanted it. When I open the fold, I hear some kid of noise like if I was opening a screen film.

Is it normal ? Doesn't mean that the screen is going somehow to be damaged when opening the phone ?

That's my only concern, the rest is perfect, everything is working super good, I'll be just disappointed not to be able to use my smartphone if this crumple plastic noise means that I'll get in trouble displaying android.

Thank you 

GG

1000003970.jpg

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
As far as I'm aware Samsung warns you not to remove the pre-installed screen protector as it can damage the screensamsung_galaxy_z_fold_3_care-1024x801_1000069779_1696524280.jpg
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agree with @ynneL

The built in screen protector should not be removed. Removing it is likely to damage the device.
0 Likes