Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold 3, Flip 3 One UI 6.1 Update

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 11:42 AM)
kackrz
Journeyman
Options

Samsung will bring One UI 6.1 to Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3. But the devices won't get Galaxy AI features - at least not anytime soon.

The company will bring the Galaxy AI features only to the last-generation devices. Even if the Fold 3 and Flip 3 don't get Galaxy AI features, One UI 6.1 still has a lot to offer, which includes smoother animations, gestures, new camera features and improvements.

Samsung hasn't revealed the One UI 6.1 timeline yet, but you can follow the Galaxy Z Fold 3, Flip One UI 6.1 update tracker to check the progress.

3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
Why you keep posting this but use a different model all the time. We know ui6.1 is coming but not all the Al features, you don't have to keep posting it!
0 Likes
bodkin
Apprentice
Options
Labs has disappeared
0 Likes
Pigzy
First Poster
Options
I have the flip 5 and don't like this change. There is no back swipe for when your in an app to go back, it just exits the app altogether! Pointless change this is and makes the phone use terrible! I don't use the nav bar as it looks horrible and I prefer the swipe method since moving to samsung years ago!
Hopefully this is rectified as some apps don't have a back button option in their apps, making it impossible to use the device fluently with your apps rendering some apps useless! If it don't change back I'll need to find a new phone that's not samsung! 🤦
0 Likes