Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy flip 5 disney

(Topic created on: 05-08-2023 09:00 PM)
Members_Fu8nuMi
Journeyman
Options

st got flip 5 ive logged onto boost but every time im clicking the disney free im not getting a code to redeem

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
kieren
Journeyman
Options
Happened to be before, I had to either call them up or go on samsung support chat online
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_Fu8nuMi: On your Galaxy Z Flip5, please head to Settings > Apps > Chrome > Storage > Clear data. Once this is done, open up the Chrome app and head to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/
. When you are prompted to sign in, please select 'Sign in with Galaxy device' and follow the on screen instructions to claim, making sure to use the Samsung account details that are registered to your device in Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts. 

0 Likes
hasan95822
Journeyman
Options
still not working for me
0 Likes
T0mmmee
Apprentice
Options
This has been reccommend so many times and does not work
0 Likes
sebsal123
Explorer
Options
They really need to properly fix this instead of recommending things that don't work
0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

Nope, didn't work.

0 Likes
mobailey
Explorer
Options

Page is now working today

0 Likes
Members_uYUNI6K
First Poster
Options

Struggling to get this offer on my z flip 5, i did eventually manage to get the phone registered on my samsung account but when the disney plus boost page does work (currently its doing its regular thing of just partly loading then sitting there buffering...) it says no eligible device found. Why is it not finding my device, even though its registered...am i missing a step and why does he boost page seem to struggle to load correctly so often?

All i want is to be able to claim the offer and watch some disney plus, it shouldnt be this hard.

p.s tried clearing data etc on chrome and my samsung account as suggested on other threads

0 Likes
out4zero
First Poster
Options

Just managed to get this to work, been trying for a while but got 12 months free - Z Flip 5 

Screenshot_20230929_115021_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

0 Likes