Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fold5-ONE UI 6.1 is up!

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 05:20 AM)
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung has completed the roll-out to the U.K. & Ireland, (CSC codes EUX, EVR, MET), of their latest update for the Fold5 international devices, F946B. for their One UI 6.1 release.

Build number = F946BXXU1CXCF

Build date = 19 March 2024

Android Security patch = 01 March 2024

Download size = 3010.25MB 

Camera version = 14.1.00.15

It is a FOTA, (Firmware Over The Air), update and you can check... Settings > Software update... to see if it is available for you. Alternatively, you can connect to the Samsung PC suite, Smart Switch and check via that.

System information

CXFX UPDATE 2 Screenshot_20240328_052653_Settings.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

w88Xn8b.jpg

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

OFFICIAL One UI 6.1 & Galaxy Z Fold 5 - NEW FEATURES!

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

One thing I have noticed is that the, "Repair Apps", feature in Recovery Mode has been removed. See...

Wipe Cache Partition, Repair apps & Galaxy App Booster

https://eu.community.samsung.co com/t5/galaxy-z-fold-z-flip/wipe-cache-partition-repair-apps-amp-galaxy-app-booster/td-p/7992887

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Swipe gestures on the Navigation bar seems broken. Not responding to the usual gestures for Back and Open all. 

Settings > Display > Navigation bar > Swipe gestures

0 Likes
Members_ymulT1j
Student
Options

I have the same issue. It's making us choose side swipe for back button with a horrible middle swipe gesture that doesn't seem to do much, and yet too much. I hate this new update 🫤

0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Members_ymulT1j 

I have to agree with you. The loss of gesture navigation is a big no-no for me. GoodLock and NavStar as a solution doesn't do it for me. I hope that Samsung bring back gesture navigation in a future release.

0 Likes