Did you mean: 

Fold3 256GB

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 06:09 PM)
srilaks
Explorer
Options
I sold my fold3 yesterday for 725£. 
Feels relieved a lot. 

No dual whatsapp, no samsung pay, 12MP camera! 

Any other views??
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

On the whole i've been very impressed with my Samsung Fold³ @srilaks 

How come you didn't have Samsung Pay as an option ?

In regards to the camera i'm a point and click type of picture taker and find the main camera adequate for my own needs.

I was under the impression that the dual option for WhatsApp is available , however some people are experiencing issues.

I totally appreciate that the Fold³ isnt for everyone and i wish you well with your next choices.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

srilaks
Explorer
Options
12mp is enough. Then why companies pushing for 50mp plus cams n higher prices for phones? Fold 3 is even worse at 12mp high cost, when I see the second hand price for device its really shocking! 60% off in just months
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The main camera specs are enough for my wants and needs is my meaning @srilaks 

I always encourage a person to do as much homework about a phone to learn if it's functions and features before purchasing to ensure as much as possible that it's specs fulfil whats wanted from it.

Like anything else that's being sold..... an item is only worth what another person is wanting to pay for it.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is dual messenger, Samsung pay, camera is fine
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
No Samsung pay?
Mine works fine on my Z Fold 3. Only time I've ever had that not working was importing a phone from another country like my Note FE.
Cameras are always subjective, and I'm happy with what is on the phone. Higher megapixel Cameras doesn't mean a better camera.
All depends on Pixel size and apature of the cameras.
Software processing has a lot to do with it as well.
Like @BandOfBrothers it's fine for what I use it for.

The Z Fold 3 isn't for everyone and it does take a bit of getting used to. But once you get to grips with it, it's a rewarding device to use.
Hope you find the right device for you and do let us know if you get another Samsung, how you are getting on with it
yquzac
Apprentice
Options
Just to clarify, anyone owning Z Fold 3 doesn't say it has Samsung pay. I would check the Google Play Store because I think you will find it does! Thanks
0 Likes
srilaks
Explorer
Options
You got a fold3??
0 Likes
Archer_Legend
Voyager
Options

What bothers me the most about the foldables is that they have a lot of space to put the s-pen slot with the sd-card and heaphone jack but they are not doing that.

Don't count mpx to estimate camera performance a good 12mpx sensor is usually much better than an equivalent sized higher mpx sensor!

Archer
0 Likes