Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip 3 and pen

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 04:04 PM)
bluace
Voyager
Options

Hi all was thinking if any one could help I love to draw and I used to all the time on my note 10 and 20 but then I moved to apple for bit now came back to flip3 I was wandering If anyone has any suggestions on what pen I could use to draw on my flip 3 injust have a basic universal one ATM which is not very good at all I don't think the normal s pens work or do they? Be great to hear from people etc thanks 

0 Likes
24 REPLIES 24
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The flip 3 doesn't offer pen support unfortunately. You will need the z fold 3 for that and it has to be a special samsung pen that won't damage the screen. Also may I ask why you went to apple and came back? I did the exact same thing earlier in the year lol
bluace
Voyager
Options
Ah that's a real shame that is I didn't go for the fold as that's to big for me it's fine not a deal breaker tbf just wandered, I went to apple as I wanted the mini which was really good loved the size thought great but then I was missing wat android could do as u know u can not do much with apple at all then the flip3 was announced I thought great so came back lol how come u changed ?
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I used to be apple years ago then moved to android on s10 plus, then I got the s20 and the battery was terrible, moved to apple and the customer service was appalling and the phone had screen issues, and I just found samsung gives you more and when the s21 came out I was wowed by the 120hz adaptive refresh so came back and I'm really happy and battery life has vastly improved
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
I think you can use the S pen on the S21 Models
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
I have the flip 3 but as I say it's OK 👍
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Only s21 ultra
0 Likes
bluace
Voyager
Options
Oh no that is a shame with apple etc tbh I never had problems with them it was just the not doing much for me and it was getting to boring for me I like a phone where I can customise etc there is times I do miss the mini the size was perfect but this flip is very different too am still learning with it tbf
0 Likes
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Okay, that's honestly stupid.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea basically I just sick of their greed and I had issues with that phone it was a stressful 6 weeks trying to sort it and get a refund, and like you said they just got boring, samsung has much more colour more features and they give the ui I good revamp every few years absolutely love them never going back, s phones for life, I was thinking of the z flip but like shelley asked below I am scared of the battery life on it, would you be able to tell us what it's like for battery?
0 Likes