Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy your Galaxy Fold3 by 31st December 2021 and get a Samsung starter kit as a gift from Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 09:42 AM)
AntS
Options

002_galaxyzfold3_5g_main_kv_2p.jpg

Just watched the Unpacked 2021 unveiling of the new Galaxy Fold3, and it’s fair to say that I might want one just a teeny, tiny bit…

And, there’s also the offer of a free Samsung starter kit for it! Here’s some unfolding of some info on that.

What is in the Samsung starter Kit?

The perfect partners to get you started and optimise your productivity and creativity. 

1. Flip Case
  2. S Pen
  3. 25W Travel Adapter

How do I get my Samsung starter kit?

Buy a new Galaxy Fold3 from a participating retailer from 15:00 (BST) 11 August 2021 to 23:59 (GMT) 31st December 2021.

How do I claim my Samsung starter kit?

Samsung UK Online Shop:

• You’ll be asked to select your gift when you place your order.
  • The gift will be dispatched within thirty (30) days of the selection, and you’ll be notified by email that it’s on its way!

Other participating retailers (including the Samsung Ireland Online Shop):

1. Visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/starterkit 
  2. Complete the online form and upload your proof of purchase and IMEI number of your new Galaxy Fold3.
  3. Once your completed claim is sent, you’ll instantly receive an email confirmation that it’s been received. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward.
  4. You’ll be sent an email confirming success and validation of your claim within three (3) working days.
  5. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery, and once it’s dispatched you’ll be notified by email that it’s on its way!

Claiming your Samsung starter kit: Need-to-Knows

• Claims must be submitted between 00:01 (BST) on 11 August 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on 30 January 2022.
  • If a claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, you’ll be emailed and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the claim will be marked as invalid and you’ll no longer be eligible to receive the gift.
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email do send the team an email at starterkit@samsungpromotions.claims or get in touch with them by phone at +44 330 054 3467  in the United Kingdom and +353 1800 851 671 in the Republic of Ireland within seven (7) days of a claim being submitted.
  • Participants from the UK Samsung Shop Online who have not received their gift within 30 days of selecting it should call Samsung on 0333 000 3900.
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 10 days (potentially longer if you live outside of mainland UK) of the claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.  

When will I get my Samsung starter kit?

For successfully validated claims:

• For the Samsung UK Online Shop: The gift will be dispatched within thirty (30) days of the selection made when ordering your Galaxy Fold3; and you’ll be notified by email that it’s on its way.

• For other participating retailers: Gifts will be sent via next day delivery (if validated by 3pm), and within 10 days (potentially longer if you live outside of mainland UK) of the claim being validated to the postal address in your claim. Once it’s dispatched, you’ll be notified by email that it’s on its way. 

Any questions or thoughts about our offer? Please share with us below.

Other Promotional offers you may be interested in:

8 REPLIES 8
Out With Dan
Student
Options

I would buy it but you partnered with KLARNA, the worst payment partner you could have possibly partnered with.

Tried to join the upgrade program so i could benefit from new phones each year, but klarna declined my application because I have not purchased anything via them before..

I have a perfect credit score and no other reason to be declined, I am a life long samsung fan, I have your phones, tv's, earphones and smartwatches and i feel so much anger to as why you would partner with them.

Having read so many threads on here of other peoples issues with KLARNA it is disappointing that you have not done anything to address these issues.

you are losing £1000's and potentially losing users because of such a back payment partner....

You have lost my custom and your reputation is in tatters as you clearly do not care about you true fans.

So disappointing

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for your feedback, @Out With Dan.

We certainly do not want to put any unnecessary barriers between our customers and their next Galaxy which is exactly why we have worked to provide as many smart ways to shop as possible.

We'd be happy to mediate between you and Klarna to try to get to the bottom of this for you. If you'd like to take us up on this, please ping us a DM on the Community and send this to @Sam_UK  

0 Likes
kabs11
First Poster
Options
I recently received the starter kit, however the pen slot wasn't tight enough. The pen kept slipping out and was not secure at all. I went to a local EE store where I purchased the handset from, they confirmed it was a faulty case and I should contact directly. They are happy to verify what I have stated in writing in order to get a replacement free of charge due to faulty case. Please advise ASAP. Thanks
0 Likes
Warkman58
Student
Options

I bought mine via Vodafone online chat.

what do you need from me to get the starter pack? I wasn’t in the box 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Warkman58 

Have you used the claim form on this link?

ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @kabs11 

We'd suggest contacting the Promoter's customer service team by email at: starterkit@samsungpromotions.claims, or by phone at +44 330 054 3467 in the United Kingdom and +353 1800 851 671 in the Republic of Ireland.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Warkman58
Student
Options

I’m getting error 502 bad gateway?

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options
0 Likes