Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another broken scam phone

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 09:24 PM)
RobFoam
First Poster
Options

Another broken flip phone due to the glass cracking all through the seam. Sent it back and it is still under warranty. We'll, Samsung claims that is normal and not covered under warranty. They want $512 to fix it!! Nope not me. I have contacted Class Action Lawsuit lawyers in Philadelphia and they are extremely interested in all your complaints. Please reply to this post if you're interested in the details when the info is ready

168 REPLIES 168
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Maybe you should start with the Samsung Community in the U.S

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Community/ct-p/us

This community is for Europe
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Murica
0 Likes
oathbound
Apprentice
Options

Knightshift - I'm in the US but I get redirected to their EU community site. :smiling-face:  The fault is with the major international korean corporation, not the Americans who they are redirecting to the european portal.
Fear not, I'm sure you'll find another suitable outlet for your insightful analysis, perhaps on the back of your local pub's bathroom stall door?

Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Typical American blaming everyone but themselves, and it's Toilet's not bathroom stall or as you yanks say "ReStRoOm"
0 Likes
Emendoza3
Apprentice
Options

I would like to join. I have the same problem! 

Brock1960
Student
Options

I got this 5g flip gor my wife back in oct. the screen on it started cracking on the fold a month ago. Now its all the way across the screen. I called us cellukar and they told me ti contact Samsung. Sent the phone in to be fixed but was notified it would cost $399.49 to reace screen. Not under warranty. They called it physical abuse. WTH you open it to use it and then you close it. (PHYSICAL ABUSE) lol. Talked to indurance company and there is a $280 dollor deductable. Now im stuck with a $1000 phone with a warranty and paid up insurance with a massive deductable and cant afford to have it fixed. I will never buy another samsung phone ever and insurance is for us cellular is dropped. I should have run over it with mower and still may lol

Benz500sel
First Poster
Options

Yes I'm very interested in this class action lawsuit. Today was on call with samsung and sprint they both blame each other for transferred 7 times no help was frustrated.  They want me to put up money and basically pay for their defect.

Drat42069
Apprentice
Options

Yes. I did pay to fix it and have emails for proof. And I'm seriously interested.  Thank you

DocJeff
Explorer
Options

My Z-Fold was purchased 5 months ago from Samsung directly since they sent me a "Loyal Customer" offer. I was allowed to trade in my Galaxy Note 20 for credit towards this Z-Fold. I sent in my Note 20 when I received this Z-Fold. Loved the Z-Fold until the dreaded black line started out of nowhere. I never dropped it and it was fully encased with the Samsung cover with Note pen. It happened while on a plane and simply opened it. Throughout the 4 hour flight....the black line eventually turned into a 1-inch black zone and unresponsive on the right side. I started a service request within 24 hours. I sent it in and had the dreaded email and phone call stating..."we are unable to repair and it has been determined that this damage is from "non-warranty damage"....WHAT??? I am without a phone since I traded my Note 20 in and now Samsung is deflecting the design flaw as if I threw against the wall while the phone was open and some how caused damage as the crease!!?? B.S. Samsung!!! What a loser company. I can't wait for the multi-million dollar class action lawsuit.