Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S9 speaker phone cutting out on call

(Topic created on: 19-03-2018 12:39 PM)
Bev2
Journeyman
Options

I have just been talking on a call and the speaker phone kept cutting out and then returning. Can you help?

1,408 REPLIES 1,408
misty71
Navigator
Options

I was just looking at Twitter and reading random tweets when I searched for S9. There are so many tweets remarking on the phone and I noticed a lot of people asking about buying either an S9 or iPhone. How about we absolutely bombard twitter with links to this forum? I mean post it everywhere. Answer random queries and make sure we tweet Samsung directly each time? It shouldn't take long for this forum to travel. Just an idea as right now we all have defective phones and absolutely no guarantee that this issue will be resolved. 

AlanGalaxy
Navigator
Options

Sorry that was supposed to be a reply to raf_shc's question. I'm aware it's normal. Ta.

0 Likes
alesmira82
Helping Hand
Options

@misty71 wrote:

I was just looking at Twitter and reading random tweets when I searched for S9. There are so many tweets remarking on the phone and I noticed a lot of people asking about buying either an S9 or iPhone. How about we absolutely bombard twitter with links to this forum? I mean post it everywhere. Answer random queries and make sure we tweet Samsung directly each time? It shouldn't take long for this forum to travel. Just an idea as right now we all have defective phones and absolutely no guarantee that this issue will be resolved. 

This is a good idea, a sort of flooding of bad advertisment to the S9. I am in, please all do it!

0 Likes
Div
Voyager
Options

I hope doing that might atleast make them acknowledge the issue. I’m not twitter ...then others must do this

soullesstrance
Pathfinder
Options
Thing this will speed up The fix roll out
0 Likes
Antoleoni
Student
Options

I was answered in Facebook by an official representative in Russia samsung that the output of the exposure is expected in May

0 Likes
DinyM
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
Antoleoni
Student
Options

Russia - Beeline, Mts, call failures

0 Likes
soullesstrance
Pathfinder