Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyrillic Serbian Keyboard

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 08:03 PM)
dzoni303
Apprentice
Options

I have request.

Please add new keyboard input language Serbian Cyrillic (Српски)

79 REPLIES 79
Solution
Nemanja
Journeyman
Options

Now you can download the Samsung Keyboard version on Android 10, which has Serbian Cyrillic... Download it from ApkMirror - just search for "Samsung Honey Board" and download latest version.

But, I immediately noticed that the unnecessary, Macedonian Cyrillic letter "S" was on the keyboard next to the letter "Џ". After many years of waiting, fact that they forgot (maybe) to remove that one letter is disappointing...

Photo of that:

Keyboard.jpg

Options

That's why we should NOT buy Korean and Samsung things anymore.... If they don't respect Serbian people, people shouldn't buy their products anymore...if they respect themselves. There are a lot of options. I am pretty sure I won't buy Samsung anymore specially because it is from Android 10 buy not 9.

staticam
First Poster
Options

both my software and keyboard are "up to date" but i still don't have the cyrillic keyboard. how long do we have to wait so that everyone would have the cyrillic option for serbian?!

Nemanja
Journeyman
Options

Which Android version and keyboard version you're have? It would definitely be available on Android 11, but I guess you don't using Android 11.

It's available and works with Android 10 (I don't know does it works with older Androids). Well, you can download it from ApkMirror, which means you have to manually update keyboard to the version 5.2.20.17 or newer if it works. Link: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-honey-board/samsung-honey-board-5-2... or just search on Google for "Samsung Honey Board 5.2.20.17 ApkMirror" and download it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

0 Likes
Hzlfr
Student
Options

why can't I install a newer version of the app on galaxy s9 g960f latest firmware. Only work 5.2.40.0

Not install failed 5.2.50.3 and 5.2.50.4 ? 

This 5.2.40.0 is have bug with keyboard character on serbian cyrilic keyboard with character "S". I need newer version to fix this if you fixed this

Nemanja
Journeyman
Options

No, it's not fixed, of course. That's the letter from Macedonian Cyrillic and they forgot to remove it. We can only hope that it will be fixed - yeah, really bad...

Hzlfr
Student
Options

so if they continue like this, i won't be able to install the apk even when they fix it. Because the last two versions cannot be installed on the S9. I don't know what the reason is, the requirements state that it requires Android 8.0+. i have 10 and can't

LURKing
First Poster
Options

It seems that Samsung decided to add Serbian cyrillic keyboard, but not as a system language. I've been searching in settings for hours, trying to find and set my phone language to Serbian cyrillic, but I can only change my keyboard's language to it. I am an active user of Google Maps and last night every single place that has a Serbian cyrillic name was automatically changed to Serbian latin and I can't change it back! This really irritates me...

Gavra
First Poster
Options

Character "s" still is not removed from Serbian Cyrillic layout even it is not part of this alphabet.

I hope that Samsung will correct it soon. 

0 Likes
Mister4
First Poster
Options

Samsung thieves do the same with Updating the system to constantly buy a newer phone. The S9 has 4 and 6GB of RAM, but Android 10, and some bucket from the phone from the lowest segment with 3-4GB of RAM and twice as slow processor comes with Android 10-11 and will get 2 more versions. To install a newer version you have to root and then first delete that existing application from the system and then insert this newer one. And so for each application you have to do and each works when it is deleted from the system and then re-insert the newer version

0 Likes