Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compare s9 and a12

(Topic created on: 29-12-2021 05:03 PM)
vicky42
Pioneer
Options
Hi
I currently have a s9, and thinking about a new phone, what id the a12 like, and had anybody had both and what are the pros/cons between them.
Thanks 
🙂🙂
3 REPLIES 3
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I have never had A12 or S9 but from what I have had heard, A12 is a lower budget/midrange phone so coming from an older flagship phone not really the best idea. If u really want to switch to an A series phone then the A52 or the A72 is a good idea, or the A52s. There are also some good deals on the s21 on at the moment. So I would consider those instead of the A12 just because of coming from an s9 Im guessing near flagship performance is fairly important and good camera quality so those devices may have more to offer than the a12. Just my thoughts tho from what I have seen online regarding A12 and other devices.
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
I got my first Samsung phone last week the A52s 5G and been really good so far come from a Huawei mate 20 pro Samsung all the way for me jow
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @vicky42  I agree with the points  @Maria_vm  and the A12 would certainly be a downgrade compared to the S9 in terms of display and processing speed as well as the camera quality.  You can see some comparisons here https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S9,Samsung-Galaxy-A12/phones/10716,11552 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.