Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sammobile acknowledges washed out screen

(Topic created on: 31-01-2024 10:59 PM)
Members_75k6FMZ
Navigator
Options

Apparently the baby project of Samsung has acknowledged that there is an issue and there is a very dubious print about Samsung fixing this.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-confirms-fixing-galaxy-s24-vivid-display-color-profile/

Anyway, I'm not waiting longer than Monday to ship it back.

No wonder Samsung 's profit is plummeting 34% in Q3. S****y products with premium price tags. I have an s1, s4, s8, s20+ and a tab s6. I was a loyal customer until this sh*tstorm.

Galaxy S24 Ultra  Galaxy S24 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Maestro
Options
From what I've seen it's just a scripted reply from one advisor. I'd be very interested to see if we get an official release from Samsung themselves.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Members_75k6FMZ 

I too have been watching the various threads on this subject as I'm interested in purchasing a Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra. 

I believe Samsung will send out a software fix for owners in good time. 

Here is a well put together thread about this subject matter. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s24-series/adaptive-colour-tone-feature-the-s24-series-wa... 

Credits to @GoanGeek 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi@Members_75k6FMZ 

There is also discussion on this thread  about the Sammobile post and link to the Forbes article.

0 Likes
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
I think that this 'Vividgate' issue will be knocked on the head as soon as possible via a software update. Please do not listen to anyone trying to frighten people by saying it is a non software fixable panel issue, as these people have negative agendas of one sort or the other and their arguments make no sense technically. I will be relieved when this issue is sorted I must say, as it is detracting from all the amazing positives in the S24 series. Especially the brilliant Ultra.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sammobile isn't Samsung, just bunch of guys putting up articles on the web