What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the galaxy s23 ultra get Ai updates

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 12:20 PM)
Options
Hyai I have the galaxy s23 ultra. And I'm hearing a lot about the Galaxy s24 my question is will The Galaxy s23 ultra get any of the New AI features in software updates forthe galaxy s23 series?
5 REPLIES 5
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Reports indicate that the S23 Series will get some / all of AI updates in One UI6.1 in due course.

S22 Series and before, looking like they won't.
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I think it also comes down to processing power. A lot of the AI features that work 'live' need to use a lot of processor resource.

All rumours point to the S23u getting a large amount of these features in the OneUI6.1 update... but it will become more known in the short term future.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
keith30
Maestro
Options
It is rumoured to receive it by March by a source posting on Sammobile.com this morning, wether it happens we can only wait as the post claims there is software update before that date.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Yes whilst not oficially confirmed seems AI features will  certainly come to the S23 series relatively soon.  Latest foldables /flips and the Tab 9  series also expected to receive features in due course. https://www.pocket-lint.com/galaxy-ai-update-s24-s23-tab-s9-zfold-zflip/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I believe some if not all AI functions will be available on the S23U at some point but I'm not sure if there may be performance issues due the using Snapdragon 2 instead of Snapdragon 3 which I think is designed for AI
0 Likes