Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are people in the EU already getting their phones?

(Topic created on: 04-02-2023 05:48 PM)
CrazyCat1990
Navigator
Options
Some even walk into Samsung Experience stores and walk out with phones, and others ordered on the 1st of Feb and had them delivered on the 2nd of Feb!!
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
I would be very surprised that is happening the likely hood is that they are being sponsored by samsung to review the unit which is why you see them walking out of the store 🤔 but would you want the phone so early we all know samsung will release a massive update on the 17th to fix any problems that have been found while youtubers and the like test it remember the software will be prerelease software so there will be a few bugs in it
CrazyCat1990
Navigator
Options
No, if you check Reddit and or Twitter, normal everyday have have been getting them
0 Likes
deadpool3049
Voyager
Options
Well I've looked from what I've seen they look like tec reviews and most by the looks are outside of the EU, and like I said do you really want a phone that is buggy until the official release date ?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I re-ordered my phone last night and it shows delivery date of 10th 🤞
CrazyCat1990
Navigator
Options
Same, I reordered because it changed to 7th
CrazyCat1990
Navigator
Options
I don't think it will be buggy, several non tech people getting them, not sure what to say to make you think they are non techy people, they have normal Reddit accounts and don't promote anything;

https://twitter.com/sondesix/status/1621653528430399488?t=q_z3Nocqy0c9UDPmGZSrQg&s=19
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nice, download dpd app and see it pops up as on delivery
0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
I cancelled my original order and replaced it with a different model and date changed to 7th Feb. Its down to the model you are purchasing, and if you go to their site and select different models it shows different dates.
0 Likes
CrazyCat1990
Navigator
Options
Thanks, also remember to ad a accessory (cheapest is a £11 usb drive) which will take 10% off, and ont forget a referral code and also Quidco/topcashback