Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find Beta test registration

(Topic created on: 15-10-2023 10:01 PM)
nufclad147
Journeyman
Options

Attempting to join beta test by following instructions 1 suggests open members app and select notice then fill in beta registration form but unable to find notice tabs anywhere in app, I see notices but the 2 notices there indicate nothing about beta registration.

Another guide says open members app and select Beta UI banner but I see no banner relating to beta registration amongst the interactive sliding 10 banner options heading the home page and none relating to beta when scrolling dow the page. Could you please navigate me to the correct area please.

It's seems straight forward but without appropriate banners or instructed links I up a blind ally.
10 REPLIES 10
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you don't see the banner or the invite in the notices section
Then your phone is not eligible for the Beta program
Has to be unlocked devices only
If bought through a phone carrier. It's likely got carrier specific software installed
nufclad147
Journeyman
Options

Wish I'd left device info it's an unlocked from new s23 Ultra SM-S918B/DS Purchased AO.com UK.

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The DS at the end simply means Dual SIM

Do you have the full model code please?

@Glenntech is absolutely right with his comment above. I suspect the full model will show that your device is not eligible OR Samsung may no longer be taking new registrations as we are expecting stable release shortly.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What's the service provider software
Should be something like mine
Though yours would have 13 and not 14 as I'm in the Beta program

You will find this in the settings under About Phone and software information Screenshot_20231015_221926_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
nufclad147
Journeyman
Options

Not sure where to discover full model No when I select, about phone, the model number is what I posted though it does state serial No, but not sure if wise to post this.

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agreed, best not to put serial numbers or IMEI numbers online 👍
0 Likes
nufclad147
Journeyman
Options

SM-S918BZGDEUX is full code

Screenshot_20231015_223147_Settings.jpg

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
BTE is a UK coding for Samsung S Series.

I can only assume that either it relates to a branded 3rd party retailer (i.e. AO com) or registrations have ended.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Looking up the BTE CSC code. It relates to BT. So it's a third party supplied phone.
Could be why it's not eligible to participate in the Beta program