Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ui 6.2

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
Hi guys is anyone still having problems with ui 6.1 on the s23 ultra as I don't want to update from 6.0 just in case also is there a 6.2 coming to sort out 6.1 mess 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

6.1 update is very much fun. I'm not convinced the issues reported here are representative of the update stability. Main complaint seems to be about battery but most of them sound like following the same template. 

View solution in context

15 REPLIES 15
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Still okay here with UI 6.1. Not sure about 6.2, probably be UI 7.0.
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
I thought you'd already updated to 6.1?
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
The only issue I had on my S23 Ultra after OneUI 6.1 was less effective optical image stabilization on my x1 lens when recording video @weskervil. The April update sorted this for me, which was a little strange as the camera version didn't change for this update. Now that this has been sorted, I have to say that I am delighted with One UI 6.1 . The AI improvements to photo and video editing are now things that I use all the time.
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
No holding back as I've been reading the problems on here
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Next one will be Ui 7 later this year along with Android 15
Neo001
Legend
Options

There won't be 6.2, I am guessing, next will 6.1.1, if at all there will be one before One UI 7.0.

Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Actually I did have one problem which was the AOD brightness. I begrudgingly installed Good Lock and Lock Star which sorted the problem. Other than that it's been fine. Battery life is still good. I've definitely not encountered the problems many have on here. TBH I'm thinking many of their problems are because their devices aren't stock or have many 3rd party customisations.
Solution
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

6.1 update is very much fun. I'm not convinced the issues reported here are representative of the update stability. Main complaint seems to be about battery but most of them sound like following the same template. 

Petercat5
Navigator
Options
The main problem I've noticed since the update from 6.0 to 6.1 on my S24 ultra is the fingerprints reader playing up. From being possibly the fastest way of unlocking my phone to being a haphazard gamble requiring several attempts.. it's the same when I use it as a part of strengthening my onboard security too ie banking.