Did you mean: 

UI 6.1 SWIPE GESTURES

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 01:12 PM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
***UPDATE***
NAV STAR IS NOW UPDATED.
CHECK GALAXY STORE FOR MOST RECENT VERSION.

Hey folks, Has anyone found a working fix for the swipe gestures feature? since upgrading to 6.1 the swipe gestures feature isnt working. Even downloaded good lock and i dont have the option for "enable extra swipe gesture options". This is the only thing ive found wrong so far, and its very annoying😑

Edit: If you download the newest version from apkmirror it allows you to change to the 3 bars. 

***UPDATE***
NAV STAR IS NOW UPDATED.
CHECK GALAXY STORE FOR MOST RECENT VERSION.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fenriel
Journeyman
Options
You need to have the latest update for navstar. For now it seems that for s23 line up on the galaxy store you find an old version.
Or you download the latest version from apkmirror and install it
Or need to wait until they update it on galaxy store.
I did the first one and I have the three swipes

View solution in context

Solution
brybanks
Student
Options

Navstar has just been updated, and the 3 swipe bars are now an option. You don't need to download any apk from anywhere. Just open Goodlock and click the 3 dots at the top right and update. I think that's the combination, but it's easy to find, anyway.

View solution in context

103 REPLIES 103
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
When you say not working what do you mean? I have found that you have to hold the white bar, at bottom centre of screen and swipe up slowly to allow multi tasking and close apps
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
i use to have 3 things at the bottom to swipe from, now i only have one which is more confusing. when it was the 3 bars at the bottom it was back, home, recents. now its 1 bar and its confusing as hell.
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes it's very confusing, still getting use it it....to go back within an app you now swipe from right or left side of the screen and swipe up to open reset app and to close all recent apps
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Yea, ive just switched to the buttons for now until its fixed (hopefully thats soon)
Solution
Fenriel
Journeyman
Options
You need to have the latest update for navstar. For now it seems that for s23 line up on the galaxy store you find an old version.
Or you download the latest version from apkmirror and install it
Or need to wait until they update it on galaxy store.
I did the first one and I have the three swipes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Thank you for your help. I will try and download via apkmirror because using buttons is very annoying 😅
NatsumiD
First Poster
Options

Thank you i have the three bars back, because I don't like the single bar I love the three gesture bars

UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
same here.
0 Likes
Members_ksYX3mX
Student
Options

I have tried this. Installed the last two updates to Nav Star, also unistalled goodlock and reinstalled and added navstar along with the .39 and .40 apk update and the option still does not appear on my S23 ultra

Very annoyed by this. I've used this navigation method since the Note 9 so I hope they update Nav Star ASAP to work on the S23 Utra as it does on the S24 Ultra. Until then ill be using the one bar swipe gesture as brain confucing it is to me at thmoment 🤕