Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG , RESTORE OLD NAVIGATION BAR !!!!!

(Topic created on: 05-04-2024 02:31 AM)
Gabyuk
Explorer
Options
Restore old navigation bar *****-ing *****.Who made this decision ???z
18 REPLIES 18
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Can't help with that, I'm stuck on UI 5.1, maybe for the good.
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
I can't help much, but there might be something to make it as it was before more. Without actually being hands-on, I can't try it myself. But hopefully that's it.1712284682301.jpg
Gabyuk
Explorer
Options
Is different at samsung s23
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Alright, hopefully someone can try it out in their end. Anyway if I'm in town centre I will try to do that Romanian to english thing on 6.1 ui. And see about navigation bar out of pure interest.
0 Likes
Gabyuk
Explorer
Options
When i copy text and press translate, Romanian language dissappear after update1712285655082_1712285655075_0.jpg
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
That sucks man, Try the Gboard in google Play Store and see if that helps, maybe? It does have the translation feature, too.
0 Likes
Gabyuk
Explorer
Options
I have google translate for copy and past there. But before update was very easy
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Yes, I mean you should be able to replace the keyboard app completely with Google own one and do what you have been able before. If it doesn't work out, it is easy to delete the google own keyboard app to revert back.
0 Likes
Gabyuk
Explorer
Options
Here mate. When i press that 3 point i have translate. Before update was Romanian language. Now samsung decided to kick out . I don't understand why. They are very *****1712290034334_1712290034326_0.jpg
0 Likes