Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 02-03-2023 11:15 PM)
Members_zDnjsgb
Student
Options

Hi everyone

Am I doing something wrong, or has anyone noticed you cannot use Samsung Notes with the S23 Ultra? I used this frequently with my S22 Ultra with no problems, when I went to use it with my S23 Ultra and tried to install it I received the message... "your device isn't compatible with this version"! Anyone know of a workaround? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_zDnjsgb
Student
Options

Update.. I have now installed Samsung Notes. Found the app in Galaxy store, think the one I tried to install was via Playstore! Lesson learned.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Members_zDnjsgb
Student
Options

Update.. I have now installed Samsung Notes. Found the app in Galaxy store, think the one I tried to install was via Playstore! Lesson learned.

Jplenot
Pioneer
Options

Still issues. When I receveived my s23 ULTRA, I tried notes (pre installed) and automatically it transcripted my writing into letters. the app, crashed several times then i removed it. I downloaded samsung notes from galaxy store. but this app is not the same, and it does not transcript at all......

0 Likes
Award_7394
First Poster
Options

I noticed that as well on my s23 ultra. I down it on but when i go to use it to set up my folders on my edge tabs it wont allow me to add it. It's like the whole app isn't there anymore

0 Likes