Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23Ultra WiFi disconnects frequently after One UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 05-04-2024 12:42 AM)
Vetri
Voyager
Options
After updating 6.1 on my S23Ultra, WiFi keeps disconnecting. All other devices connected to the Wi-Fi have been stable. I have tried everything I can. Anyone else with similar issues?
8 REPLIES 8
Gabyuk
Explorer
Options

Samsung become **** phoen after update. Me i don't have Romanian translate straight on keyboard.

jellybaby
Journeyman
Options
Me too A54 5g
AlanB2506
Pioneer
Options
Same here for me and that was after this update, A54 5G. It only ever happens on my home WiFi and like original post said all other devices connected no issues at all. I have to constantly restart the phone when it drops WiFi. I'm going to go on web chat soon but no doubt they'll play dumb.1712297089698_1712297089689_0.jpg
jellybaby
Journeyman
Options
Good luck and any feedback works be ace thank you
Khill27
First Poster
Options
Exact same problem! Have to keep restarting my phone just to pick up WiFi as It doesn't even appear when I try to find the WiFi
Vetri
Voyager
Options
The place I live doesn't have proper mobile network connection which makes it even worse with phone failing to connect to WiFi. I'm prepared to do a full reset, which is a painful process to restore everything, but I have no choice
AlanB2506
Pioneer
Options
Same for me. Randomly drops WiFi. I go to WiFi to search for my network and nothing happens which then leads to having to restart phone.
SalvoPrince
First Poster
Options
Same here! Hopefully it will be fixed with the next update