Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 with Buds2 Pro - 360 degree audio recording?

(Topic created on: 10-03-2023 08:04 AM)
chris6611
Student
Options

Hi everyone,

First post here.

I'm looking at upgrading my phone to a Galaxy S23 , and the 360-degree audio recording has caught my eye. I'm a sound engineer that works with a variety of music and events, and being able to record high-quality audio on-the-fly has caught my attention

Can anyone confirm whether the S23 is compatible? - The Galaxy Buds2 Pro product page only mentions the latest Galaxy Fold models, but I'd hope the S23 (being the latest release) would also work

Also, is the 360-degree audio capture just for video, or can other apps (dedicated sound-recording ones) also make use of this feature?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
robd1
Voyager
Options
Hello @chris6611, I have the S23 Ultra and Buds 2 Pro and use the 360 degree mode for music listening, with noise cancelling on. It's a major step forward for me and I have always used Bose in the past. I haven't used it for recording or video yet unfortunately. I have had the odd issue with whistling before connection kicks in fully, but its not a regular problem and has been tied in with surrounding weather issues.
chris6611
Student
Options

Hey Robd1,

Thanks for your reply.

If you find time and inclination, I'd really appreciate it if you could report back on whether the 360-degree recording works as well.

All the best,

Chris

0 Likes