Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra video quality on tiktok

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Moustafa-Abdou
Explorer
Options
Every time I shoot a video on my phone, the quality is very nice on the phone, but when I upload it to TikTok, the quality is very bad and have so much noise i dont know what to do i start to hate my phone s23 ultra one ui 6.1 any help please 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
OmegaMutant
Pathfinder
Options
IMO it doesn't sound like a problem with the camera otherwise, you'd have bad quality when you play the video prior to uploading to TikTok.

Have you looked at any support guidance from TikTok themselves to see why this is happening? Maybe your video resolution is too high so they compress it?
Moustafa-Abdou
Explorer
Options
I do it on capcut befor upload and make it 1080 p - 30 and the same Thing i don't know why this happened
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Moustafa-Abdou  It seems that  good quality is only assured if the video is less than 75 mb on an Android Device,it is also advisable to  check that Tiktok's Data saver is not enabled.  Some other information in this article  https://www.submagic.co/blog/high-quality-upload-tiktok  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is it possible that the tiktock app is some how compressing the video thus affecting the quality. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Moustafa-Abdou
Explorer
Options
The size is only 75 mb for Android and for iphone 250 mb , how come and why im trying everything and my videos looks ugly , i dont know what to do to keep the videos clear and clen and im using gimal to get good stability
0 Likes
Moustafa-Abdou
Explorer
Options
I turned off the HDR10+ and changed the video format to H.264 and i felt the difference on the quality but still there is some Flickering with some lights and parts in the video , any suggestions to get the best quality
0 Likes