Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Screen STILL non functioning after update.

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Hi guys just wanted to see if others are still in the same boat. Obviously updated phone recently and had same issue as others of screen not working at all, except with the S Pen.
Just updated with today's update thinking finally it's over, but problem is still here. 

Haven't actually seen an article from Samsung even addressing this which I thinks a disgrace. Anyone else still in the same boat and feeling forgotten about? Can't cope much longer just with the S Pen and whole issue and lack of response has really put me off Samsung who I've used my whole life... 
21 REPLIES 21
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Hello Tomh1099. Have you clicked on the link 'S23 Ultra Touchscreen dead after Update' in related posts beneath your posting?. This proves that you are far from the only one with this unfortunate major problem and it should make interesting reading for you.
0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
I have, have seen nothing from Samsung directly, would have thought for such a huge issue, they would keep us updated.... Completely lost respect for them, took for granted a functional phone😂
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Worst bit is you go on chat and they've got no idea what you're talking about, just gonna flash my phone I think as lost the will to live
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
A functional phone is certainly what you have paid good money for. At the very least.
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Did you try turning off Google Discover? Some reports saying this problem manifests itself due to having had a screen replacement.

Hopefully Samsung will release a fix vey soon.
0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Tried and no success🥲
0 Likes
mitch111
First Poster
Options
If you flash it will it work tho im having the same issue
0 Likes
Tomh1099
Journeyman
Options
Seen others have flashed and solved issue
0 Likes
mitch111
First Poster
Options
Really? After they done the update yeah?
0 Likes