Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 Ultra ordered on the 1st (6:30pm) and still PROCESSING on the website, due today

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 12:12 PM)
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

Ordered the 512gb sky blue model 30 minutes into the unpacked event. Some people ordered their phone weeks later recieved theirs before? A delay of two weeks despite ordering on the same hour as release is shocking. The email i recieved this morning for explanation was that it's due to 'unforeseen circumstances'.

When you're spending in the thousands for a mobile device you expect some levels of professionalism or customer service but my order hasn't even updated from 'processing' on the website. So if the unforeseen circumstance is that someone in admin has forgot about my order then I'm lost for words. Samsung took my money and it cleared on the 5th of February and I've not recieved a single update since the 1st, other than today.

So why is it that day  1 pre orders are now pushed back to double the given ship date? And why is my order still processing?

s23 order.png

Cheers,

Lewis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

Quick update: In the end I cancelled the order. Ordered a cream 512gb from amazon which came to £150 less, with £150 enhanced trade in and the £150 promo code. I wish Samsung would cater for those day 1 customers but seems not. So going elsewhere! And two day delivery instead of 24 day.

View solution in context

0 Likes
31 REPLIES 31
Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Had the same email for the S23 Ultra 512gb in Red too! Not impressed.
0 Likes
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
This was the same last year with the S22 series many unhappy people had their phones delayed even though they were saying next day like now, after ordering they never got the device on the date stated. Seems to be a common problem due to high demand although its wrong to give a specific date then not honour that when folk spend so much money.

Hope you receive it soon!
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there, have you seen the other comments on the formal complaint post. From others in exactly the same situation 😕
0 Likes
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

I have, but atleast in most of their cases theyve recieved updates on the website (i.e it's been processed, preparing despatch etc). In my case it's just been processing since day 1 and I've been completely left in the air 😔

Dholking
Explorer
Options
Yep same problem here with my 512gb red version - still says processing on the website. Did they email you first or did you query it?
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Firstly can you hide your order number in the picture in this post.
The phone is not officially out yet anyway.
It is frustrating to see others getting the phone earlier, and I have been waiting as well.
I find that it stays like this for a while and then suddenly changes.
The website is not always upto date, and I have the DPD app downloaded. This will give me a notification usually before I get the email.
Hopefully for us both. It will be worth the wait
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

I ordered mine about an hour after announcement. Delivery due today, this morning wake to an email saying its going to be another two weeks. 

Im disappointed for two reasons.  

1. I never buy an exclusive colour as they HAVE PREVIOUSLY always quoted an extra wait time on them compared to usual release times. This year this was not the case and delivery was quoted same time as other colours otherwise I would have stuck with black.
  2. People who ordered the same exclusive spec as me the day after I ordered mine have long since received their phones so why was my order stuck in the system?

Seems they have now allocated any stock they had and those pre-ordering on the first day got royally shafted. 

Im most likely going to cancel my order now and stick with my S21U. That pre-order buzz I had is now gone. 

Shame

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got my Green S23 U, but case and Screen protector is delayed, meant to be here today but got email saying delayed beyond their control 🤬
0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options

I hate to say it but I think this would be worse for me 🤣. I wouldn't want to take the phone out with me without those bits!

On a side note id order something from Amazon while you wait

0 Likes