Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ULTRA ONE UI 6.1 ISSUE WITH VIDEO EDITING

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 02:02 AM)
daty
Student
Options

I've just updated my S23 Ultra to One UI 6.1 and I've noticed an issue with the video editing function.

When I trim a video and export it, the frame rate of the video is automatically slowed down to about 50%, making it look like a slow-motion video. This has happened with most of my videos.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution? Or should I just wait for another update from Samsung?

8 REPLIES 8
daty
Student
Options

I just found out this problem occurs with video durations under 8 seconds. If the video is longer than 8 seconds, the problem doesn't appear.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Best to send feedback in the support section on the Members App
Best place to report issues like this
Members_oly0r0l
First Poster
Options

I updated the firmware to UI 6.1 today and had run into the same issue. It's whenever I try to trim any video and keep it as 1x speed. It's irritating especially when I'm traveling and taping a lot of short clips. Heard that the issue is sticking to those shorter shots, which is very common in social media... I'm totally stuck.

Members_Aw69JoI
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue too since the update and I'm not happy with it because I noticed it while being on vacation. Usually I make many short videos and edit them immediately before I post them on Instagram but that's not possible now. I hope Samsung will fix this soon.

Snaskova
Student
Options

I have this issue as well. It's so annoying. I hope there's a fix soon! 

Snaskova
Student
Options

That's not the case with me, unfortunately it still does that to videos even 20sec long.

But what's most interesting, it doesn't do that to all videos. Some are fine after trimming. Very peculiar issue. 

0 Likes
Giorginski_96
Student
Options

Having the same problem. I've just reported it in the SM app

0 Likes
chilli001
First Poster
Options
I also have just noticed this. So weird! And ruining all my videos 😭
0 Likes