Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra is actually rubbish maybe

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 11:08 AM)
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
The camera still aint that good at night , it makes it a little clearer but pixalated as hell when you zoom in to your images .... its battery life is probably the best change but then again s21 battery was useless ... waste of money in my eyes , not much to these phones anymore , they hyped it up but theres nothing major at all 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
redcard02
Journeyman
Options
I'll be moving from s20+ to ultra I hope I'll see a more positive experience
0 Likes
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
If we had a A model of samsung we would probably see a good upgrade but compared to all the latest s series models theres no diffrence the speed is same the camera is the same
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Don't forget to manually select Night Mode from your camera settings and hold perfectly still when taking your shots to get the best results @pakzproducer. I find my S23 Ultra takes great Night mode shots that are the match of those taken by my already impressive S21 Ultra despite requiring less exposure time.
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
I will try your method,i will let you know thanks
Vetri
Voyager
Options
It's still on prerelease software I mentioned it a few time elsewhere huge updates dropping in Feb and Mar so let's see where it's after those updates
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
Yeah a bit early to tell i guess but then they sold it as its the new extreme camera, then you take a picture even in your house where the light aint to clever its really dull and pixalated
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
Hope we get these huge updates very soon. Today hopefully 🤞
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I think the S21 Ultra has one of the best battery life of any S series phone. My S23 Ultra edges out over it now, but then again, my S21 Ultra is 2 years older. The camera is a night and day fifference to me, even moreso in low light. If you compare 108MP to 200MP, the gap widens even further, again even more in low light. I guess everyone's experience is different, but I do agree in purely a day to day use, I can't say there's a huge difference, but that's because the S21 Ultra is an excellent and capable phone. Since the title of this thread says 'still rubbish" I assume you're an iPhone or other brand user, or simply hate phones altogether.
pakzproducer
Explorer
Options
Been on iphone once and came back to android in a heartbeat but other than that ive always loved samsung . I hate the fact for the price and the hype not that much is going on , yes maybe updates will make it get to the point of exellence but so far still blurry when you zoom in .. still pixalated cant see edges in great detail
0 Likes