Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra - Galaxy AI

(Topic created on: 22-01-2024 01:09 AM)
Preeth7
Journeyman
Options
Guys, will Galaxy AI features come to S23 Ultra over updates? 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
muckymason
First Poster
Options
I believe samsung said yes it will be coming to older devices but not all of the AI features due to some of them being hardware
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
From ZDNET website:

While some of those AI features are baked into the phone itself and require that specific hardware, some of them are cloud-based and aren't processed on the S24. You'll need the newest device to take full advantage of all the features, but some AI features, Samsung says, are coming to older devices.

This includes the S23 series, the S23 FE, the Z Fold 5, the Z Flip 5, and Tab S9 series. The new features are expected to arrive sometime before June. 

It's not clear which features are coming, but it would have to be the cloud-based ones like photo editing -- the same way Google brought Magic Erase to older devices. The most eye-catching features, like the live phone call translation, are the ones that happen directly on the device though, so users shouldn't expect the heavy hitters. 
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Preeth7 yes owners of the Samsung Galaxy s²³ Series of phone's will receive an update in the 1st half of this year for the new AI Enhancements. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AKlion
Student
Options
Samsung s23 getting AI