Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Screen Resolution setting not found

(Topic created on: 16-11-2023 12:54 PM)
Members_xtiL4Lc
First Poster
Options

I was checking the settings for screen resolution on the Galaxy S23 when I go to settings, then display i don't see the screen resolution option. I remember I had selected the HFD during the initial setup, but now the setting has disappeared.

I don't want a dynamic change of the resolution I just want to select manually one of the available resolutions. 

6 REPLIES 6
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
The S23 (non Ultra) only has a 1080p resolution and therefore doesn't have an option to adjust it.

If you're referring to the refresh rate, then head over to Settings>Display>Motion smoothness and you can choose between adaptive 120Hz or 60Hz rate.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Members_xtiL4Lc. If you go to Settings > Display, do you see the Screen resolution option underneath Screen zoom and above the Full screen apps options?

0 Likes
Members_GHGbFIf
First Poster
Options

Hi

sorry if  this thread is closed but   is right. Before the latest update you could change the screen resolution. I belived it was in Display>after  screenzoom. 

0 Likes
Vapegirlclouds
Journeyman
Options
I'm a visually impaired samsung user & now can't use the phone properly due to the screen zoom no longer being there..
It's just blanked out.
It's good to know that samsung doesn't take accessibility for blind users seriously.
Ive always used samsung for the accessibility, no more.
I need hover magnifier on max & max screen zoom. But no.
Removed.
It's ridiculous
#accessibility
0 Likes
JordanS
Options

On One UI6, you should find Screen Zoom and Magnifier within the Accessibility Settings. That's Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Screen Zoom/Magnifier. 

0 Likes
Vapegirlclouds
Journeyman
Options
It not there at all, we've just tried Easy mode off & screen zoom appeared. So with easy mode on its gone. This, I think is new.
Some of us rely on these accessibility features.
The new menus are tiny too, where it has the eye comfort shield & dark mode boxes, it's all gone smaller.