Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S pen S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 29-09-2023 05:37 PM)
urbanwoman
Apprentice
Options
My partner is experiencing issues with his s23 ultra when using the S pen it freezes and isn't following the command. We have had this looked at by a Samsung expert who advised it may be an issue with the software. We have completed all updates as and when required. Has anyone else experienced similar issues?

Thank you
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@urbanwoman: Does your partner have a case or cover on their Galaxy S23 Ultra? Cases with magnetic closures or clasps can cause interference with S Pen recognition, and screen protectors can cause inconsistent motion and pressure when using the S Pen. If this isn't applicable, then please try heading to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Air actions > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Reset S Pen, then place the S Pen in its holster and restart the phone. Let me know if you notice an improvement. 

urbanwoman
Apprentice
Options
Yes he does have a case with magnetic closures I have advised him of this and he will try without the case. Thank you very much I never thought about the interference. I will let you know if we resolve the issue.
0 Likes
urbanwoman
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for this solution the pen is working when the phone is not in the case 😁
0 Likes