Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinpad not working after update and factory reset not working

(Topic created on: 18-04-2024 05:28 PM)
lb1999
First Poster
Options

Pinpad wont accept my pin after an update. I can't factory reset either just restarts. I cant access any thing. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Contact Samsung tech support and let them deal with it 

0 Likes
lb1999
First Poster
Options
Tech supprt cant do anything was my first move, was hoping to find a more helpful answer here without jumping straight to factory reset. They sent me to argos. Not helpful at all when argos colleagues are not trained in that aspect
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You contacted Samsung tech support and they said go to where you got the phone from? What did you try

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-smartphone-has-frozen-how-do-i-restart-i...

0 Likes
lb1999
First Poster
Options
They said go to Argos as they will factory reset it for me as I can't. Argos do not have the facilities or training for that, yes they work with phone providers but they do not have the same access as instore provider. My nearest one is about a 3hr drive.
0 Likes
lb1999
First Poster
Options
Its not frozen, my pin pad doesnt recogise my pin anymore from the update and google cannot access my data, its completely blocked everything, I can still answer calls and force restart. I cannot do anything else.
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try to force it to restart 

0 Likes