Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo editor has lost all its precision

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
LisaR
First Poster
Options

The recent update to photo editor on my S23 ultra has left me unable to fulfil my business needs. For the past 3 years, I have relied on Samsung's photo editor to refine images for my e-commerce shop. The object eraser is crucially important for this. It used to perform beautifully,  achieving very precise editing.  Since the last AI update, it now performs like a bull in china shop; taking big bites out of the image, no matter how fine a dot is selected.  The auto lasso and the manual lasso are equally brutal in this regard. Where has all the precision gone? Please Samsung, bring back the former manual object eraser 🙏🙏🙏

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Hi LisaR,

Can you show me where you are seeing this "auto lasso" feature on the S23. Presume you are editing photos directly in the Gallery and not via the camera?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

Can you please go to Samsung Members App, bottom right go to help then select feedback.

Please provide your feedback there and the developers should see it and take a look. No guarantees that they will change it but that is the best way to report the issue.