Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perceived errors in One Ui 6.1 on S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 01-04-2024 02:01 AM)
jbulies
First Poster
Options

1000060503.jpg

My S23 Ultra was recently updated to One Ui 6.1 and I've noticed a few things. First, the name of the operator (phone company) is no longer displayed, instead I see a number. I tried restarting, removing the SIM card and it's still the same. On the other hand, the widgets on the lock screen (temperature, humidity, UV index, etc.) are not updating, they do not show updated information.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That certainly us odd in regards to your network operators name @jbulies 

Can you try going into Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings. 

This is a generic troubleshooting step > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. { Repair Apps may not be availableto the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Series of phone's. } 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate to ask.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Mark44
Explorer
Options
My notifications on lock screen are 100% transparent nd a can't change it ?
0 Likes