Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 6.1 issues.....so far

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 12:57 AM)
jvk
Voyager
Options
Since installing the update this morning, so far, I have encountered three issues. Clock on my AOD screen has changed colour to red but remainder of items have stayed white. Secondly, I have noticed a big drop in battery life. Finally, charging seems much slower than before. Anybody else had these? Any suggestions on possible fixes please?
20 REPLIES 20
Redmikey26
Journeyman
Options
If you want to change the clock colour & style on lock screen . Go to lock screen AOD , SCROLL TO EDIT LOCK SCREEN , TOUCH THE CLOCK & UR OPTIONS POP UP . Found it by mistake 👍
Casjen
Navigator
Options
These are lockscreen settings.. You can no longer access settings which affect aod only
Eier888
First Poster
Options

My lock screen clock is also orange red ish... I can't even edit the lock screen, when I go to lock screen and aod, at the bottom it says "edit lock screen" i tap and literally nothing happens. Another way is to enable tap and hold to edit, then go to lock screen and hold down. I do this and the lock screen gets bigger like it's about to get into edit mode, then it glitches and pops back to normal lock screen. Totally glitched...

DDanX
First Poster
Options

Changing of clock or widget colours at lock screen

Settings > Lock screen and AOD > edit lock screen under "looking for something else?"

1000021490.jpg

1000021491.jpg

0 Likes
Reicherru
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240330_172536_Samsung Internet.jpgThese back arrow and accessibility buttons suddenly showed up. I can't touch anything on the screen that is within the broken line as if there is an invisible border. I am using full screen gestures. Help.

0 Likes
Members_BtUEjoL
First Poster
Options

There was nothing wrong with the original AOD settings. One ui 6.1 has taken so many customisation features away like AOD and option to hide navigation buttons. Very bad update. Not happy at all.

AndrewL
Options

@Reicherru: To disable the Accessibility button, please head to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced settings > Accessibility button > Select actions > Tap on any options with a tick next to them to de-select.

0 Likes
Members_pzSOQTx
First Poster
Options

I customized the always on display and my keyboard with good lock. And it doesn't work after the one ui 6.1 (s23 ultra)

0 Likes
JJChorley
Student
Options
I've been using swipe gestures for years and now it seems you can only have the home button as a swipe gesture, and no back (right) and/or app management (left) button

Anyone else had this problem and found how to add them back in???
0 Likes