Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 6.1

(Topic created on: 12-04-2024 07:05 AM)
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

What do we think to one ui 6.1 on the older Samsungs. I have found that the s23 and tab s9 ultra basically have robbed all the features the s24 ultra came with which is why I bought it before it all went wrong. Anyway I have found it to be fairly smooth and bug free. AI features are great although the translation on calls needs a bit of work and also I moved my car on the drive on the picture editing thing and once I had moved it instead of making more drive it put a Tesla there! 😂 For me it’s been a pretty good experience over all. As most will know I only have access to it through my s9 ultra or my wife’s s23 I’m an outsider now so just wanted to see how other people are finding it. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
louieC
Explorer
Options
I haven't got the update yet I have the samsung a54 5G
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

Hopefully not long. Do you like the a54? Thinking of getting an a55 for work 

0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Hey Ash,

Yes, my Tab S9U is working perfectly with the new update. I've not used all of the AI yet except Circle to search, which works very well. The S23U on the otherhand suffered a bit with UI 6.1, specifically the AOD. It was impossible to see outdoors and barely visible indoors. Good Lock and the Lock Star module solved that by adding a seperate brightness control. Now the AOD is back as before so im happy. It's just a shame Samsung didn't acknowledge the problem and issue their own fix. Other than that, the S23U is working very well. Again not used the AI, except for Circle to search, oh and the new battery protection feature is handy. So, yes overall a positive experience for both devices.

Looking forward to seeing what the new S25 has to offer. If it ticks all the right boxes (specifically screen size) then the S23 may get retired.

Do you think you may be tempted to come back?
J297EC
Pioneer
Options
I also haven't, I have the a53 5g
Robin999
Maestro
Options
I bought the A54 5G for my partner. She's very happy with it but I wish I'd of waited because the A55 came out not long after. It's supposed to be the perfect mid range phone.
louieC
Explorer
Options
There isn't much difference between the a54 and 55 really d

I think the only difference is its a bit faster it just Depends on the price really
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

No not tempted to come back, I am for the software and hardware but I can’t get over how bad the customer service and Samsung care plus is. I’m also heavily into the Apple eco system although I have kept all my Samsung stuff all I would need is a phone. Maybe in years come but right now I’m still sour about what happened. 

0 Likes