Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 09:15 AM)
apodisation13
Student
Options

Yesterday I downloaded update 6.1. My s23u turned unto piece of *****.

1) battery - draining like hell

2) heating - as never before

3) lagging - opening all apps, switching screens, never before , seems like a huge performance downgrade 

4) minor, but still, photos cannot be quickly "remastered", no remaster needed message pops up every time. 

Please don't tell me to clear cache nonsense, please tell me when exactly hotfix will be released and this stupid bugs will be fixed.

Wait 2 days then sell this peace of ***** and never buy anything samsung after.

21 REPLIES 21
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Well, if not willing to troubleshoot, sell it is

Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Download this I have always used that. Works a treat for my s23+ after major updates like one u.i or o.s if you still have the issue contact samsung get a replacement under warranty 1712652533077.jpg
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Tbh it's not always the phone, sometimes the owner has to be willing to help the phone to be working well, I am sure anything you own you are taking care of and troubleshoot if it breaks, why would it be different for the phone?
IRA3181
Explorer
Options
In this specific case I'm pretty confident it's the phone.. More like the phone, it's the new Samsung team rolling out updates without being properly tested.
0 Likes
apodisation13
Student
Options

Everything worked perfectly just yesterday, just before this stupid update.

So why would anyone blame me?

To me, it's obvious that something is wrong with the update. 

So I am asking when hotfix will be released?

Very very disappointed, expensive top phone, never expected this 

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Well it's a shame S23U heats up like that, especially on Snapdragon. Also to be slowed down, this chipset is supposed to be faster. With this new powerful software it takes a while for the phone to adapt. The slowness really needs to be addressed though.
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I hear you.
0 Likes
IRA3181
Explorer
Options
Most time that's just a cache problem. Phone must be crammed and needs some clearing up. But Samsung has been having issues for a very long time now. Reason why I had dropped it and lived happily with other brands for years before making the stupid decision to go back to them lol.. Tbh I was willing to wait till I finish paying it and gets old to change it but when I read "sell it" I was like Oh yeahhhh.. Lemme sell this cwap actually so I can get a better phone faster. 😂
KP_76
Voyager
Options

I swear by the App Booster in particular in Good Guardians.