Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui 6.1 - please provide a way to disable AI bar

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 12:27 AM)
dev64
Journeyman
Options
AI navigation bar stuck at the bottom adding yet another ui feature into a far too complicated screen interaction

Solution requires third party app but better to have this on the default s23 menu system please. 
25 REPLIES 25
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
dev64
Journeyman
Options
That's amazing. Thank you! @Tourbillon .. I'll try out the guide!
One ui 6.1 has become instantly intrusive in normal day today operation for low value add "gimmicky" functionality. It's a sad way to go imo..
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I like 6.1; finding it fun 

dev64
Journeyman
Options
That is cool. But for me I don't get this gray bar at the bottom of the screen that brings up google search.. we've got many ways to do this already.
This widget is just too close to other functions and easily gets activated. I would be very happy to get rid of it.

At the same time they made changes to game booster icons that were popping up all the time over the game icons. Highly frustrating!
I think I've managed to limit the game booster icons issue by turning it into a bar, and moving it elsewhere on the screen, but I would rather it's didn't appear at all
mwhittle
Apprentice
Options
they need to give back the 3 line navigation bar I don't even want to be on my phone I'm 20 years old and feel 90 using other ones
mwhittle
Apprentice
Options
BRING BACK THE 3 LINE SWIPE NAVIGATION BAR
mwhittle
Apprentice
Options
not sure why they would've gotten rid of it
jono2125
Navigator
Options
I've read a lot about this bar at bottom but I've not got it
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The new gestures are part of Google's Android software to accommodate the AI features.
One UI 6.1 is a separate thing
0 Likes