Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification sounds

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
kempy1
First Poster
Options
I have the samsung S23 ultra and the samsung watch 5. Last year I done a software update and since then I have no notification sounds on my phone at all only ringtones. All other sounds work, I have checked all the setting s and made sure that on my watch it's not mixed phone notifications, iv checked all app notifications, iv checked all the settings read hundreds of things. Iv also contacted samsung and no one has helped me. It's went on so long. If I have my watch on then I hear notifications on that but if I'm not wearing g it I miss important notifications. Iv also factory reset etc. Ideas welcome please
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You say you contacted Samsung for support @kempy1  ~ Did they offer any troubleshooting steps  ?

A last resort could be to back up and factory reset, and then set your phone back up as new i.e not from your back up ,with downloading your apps manually from the Playstore and Galaxy Store. 

Let us know how you get on please. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
kempy1
First Poster
Options
Yes that was what they told me to do. They done it for me remotely and it didn't solve the issue. It happened last year when I updated my software and has never worked since
0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Does it work in safe mode? 

0 Likes