Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification bar is grey, not transparent and fills up til whole screen

(Topic created on: 19-11-2023 03:42 PM)
CPedersen
Apprentice
Options

Hello

I've just updated my phone to One UI 6 and the notification bar has changed in a bad way!

First of all, it has become grey and colors are faded. I've searched through the net and I simply can't undo it. Before the update the bar was kinda transparent as well and now the color is completely solid. 

Second of all, the bar-area is covering all of the screen. It used to be possible to only drop down the top, so I could see the rest 3/4 - 1/3 of my screen... 

Does anyone else recognize these things? 

1000006910.jpg

24 REPLIES 24
keith30
Maestro
Options
Have you tried to change the colour pallette. Since the new upgrade that's how it look compared to what it was before. Heard a few complaints about how it looks and having to make changes to suit you.
0 Likes
CPedersen
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I've tried turning it off, different colors, multiple colors and singles colors and the notification bar is still grey and fills up tho whole screen🤦‍

keith30
Maestro
Options
I think that's how the new setup is meant to be now. I haven't updated my software yet as I have a S22ultra and it's only reached who was in the beta program first before anybody else in my series. Saw a few video about it on YouTube.
0 Likes
Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
One ui 6 changed the look of the notification and quick panels so it might be like that by defult you can change it by downloading goodlock and using theme park to customise it to be transparent
0 Likes
CPedersen
Apprentice
Options

Hello.

So you really think that this grey/white none transparent theme thing is default and not a bug? It looks absolutely horrible compared to the old version... 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I did prefer the baby blue colour of the options I have activated @CPedersen 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
I feel like it is but you can change wit the good lock app
0 Likes
CPedersen
Apprentice
Options

Trying, but I simply can't make it transparent or blurred like before.

Received a picture from a friend from the old version... Looks so much better 

1000006934.jpg

Whattttt
Pathfinder
Options
On theme park when customising the quick panel do this uts as close as i could get to one ui 5.1Screenshot_20231119_221308_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20231119_221311_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20231119_221321_Theme Park.jpg
0 Likes