Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New S23 and the video quality is poor and grainy!

(Topic created on: 20-03-2024 06:08 PM)
SmsngCanDoBetter
First Poster
Options

I just bought my 12 year old his first phone.  I wish I had done better research on the actual VIDEO CALLING issues!  I specifically selected this as his first phone for the camera quality. Unbeknownst to me did I know that video calls are complete ***** on this device and it is how we prefer him to communicate with family!  Additionally it seems this issue has been on-going for over a year with no fix?  
How do I get this camera issue sorted out or do I have to select a different device?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How sure are you that it is the phone and not the video calling app or poor network connection causing the issues?
0 Likes
SmsngCanDoBetter
First Poster
Options

Considering I have 3 other Samsung devices with zero issues on the same network, it's not the network.  This is just calling one samsung device to another and it's awful from the S23.  

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ok but as you didn't mention that earlier, you'll appreciate it is challenging to give a detailed answer with only part of the key info.

Presuming as you are Samsung savvy, you've checked the video settings? The S23 and S24 Series are the most individually customisable phones Samsung have produced.
SmsngCanDoBetter
First Poster
Options

I understand it's always easier to go to the simplest of answers when giving a possible solution.  I wish I had researched the S23 line-up as this seems to be one heck of an unresolvable issue for other users. 

0 Likes