Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muti user profile missing

(Topic created on: 17-04-2024 01:08 PM)
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
Hello Samsung,

I would like to inquire about the availability of multiple user profiles on the Samsung S23 Ultra. Could you please provide information on when this feature will be enabled?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Maestro
Options
Only one person (I.e you )can use your profile
0 Likes
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I know this, but you know google and other companies provide this feature. Why samsung is missing so usefull 📱 feature? Sometime I need to handover my phone and I don't want to share my stuff so this feature is so needy. 🔐 Do you have any idea when this will bring In to samsung?
0 Likes
Tomcom
First Poster
Options
My wife have poco x6 pro.
Amazed by this phone.
Set up another person on fingerprint. Totally other phone when you scan other finger.
Shame phone for over 1000£ Don't have this option.
Where poco cost 300
0 Likes
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
@Tomcom Yeah, I know this! 😤 I've been a loyal Samsung user for almost 12 years, starting with the Galaxy S5. But lately, it seems like Samsung isn't listening to its customers and is adding useless features instead of focusing on what we really need. 😒 If they keep this up, I'm afraid my next phone won't be a Samsung. #CustomerNeedsMatter
0 Likes
Tomcom
First Poster
Options
They want you to buy new phone but no new features. I am the same s5 was first . I did love s9. I am soft dev. I dont understand why some features are not on s22u or s23u. Phones are powerfull but samsung want you to buy s24u. They just want money no helping customers
0 Likes
Qasim-Iqbal
Apprentice
Options
@Tomcom it's true, samsung is pushing people to upgrade by doing bad tactics mine s23 ultra have now battery issue is drawing fast laging issue slow animation feel like too old phone. My phone is not even a year old and I am disappointed so much after paying alot of money. I leave a question on samsung support they said we do have any idea. Look on this how ignoart are they. I saw a lot people asking the same but they are not bothering. @Tomcom it's true, samsung is pushing people to upgrade by doing bad tactics 😒 #SamsungFail #S23UltraIssues
Mine s23 ultra have now battery issue is drawing fast, lagging issue, slow animation, feels like too old phone.
My phone is not even a year old and I am disappointed so much after paying a lot of money.
I left a question on Samsung support but they said they have no idea. 🤦 ♂️ #SamsungSupportFail
Look at this, how ignorant they are.
I saw a lot of people asking the same but they are not bothering. #SamsungNeedsToListen
0 Likes
Tomcom
First Poster
Options
I did have huawei and it was amazing. Give it to my dauther she love it . If huawei have google service I would move to them. And many of my friends would
0 Likes