Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyboard Hiding Arrow Key after Update

(Topic created on: 26-04-2024 10:15 PM)
gigaspek
Apprentice
Options
Hi,
I have set up the little drop down arrow which minimises or hides the keyboard on the left hand side. However, now on the left is voice input option and the keyboard hiding arrow button moved on the right after the update.
I'm lefthanded, so how do I move the hiding keyboard arrow on the left again?

I couldn't find the option anywhere.

I'll appreciate for anyone who can assist. 

Many thanks!
6 REPLIES 6
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Do you mean the buttons on the navigation bar? To swap them around, then goto settings>display >navigation bar>more options. This won't change the position of the voice input icon though, only the nav buttons will change.

The NavStar module as part of the Good Lock app (available from Galaxy store) may be able to let you change the voice input icon position. 1714169067886_1714169067881_0.jpg
0 Likes
gigaspek
Apprentice
Options
Yes, that's the case. Thank you for your help. I'll have a look. 1714174404772.jpg
Robin999
Maestro
Options
You never said you had activated swipe gestures. The advice I've given presumes you are using buttons. You may still find something in NavStar but as I don't use swipe gestures, I couldn't say for certain.

0 Likes
gigaspek
Apprentice
Options
Hi, yes, I'm using swipe gestures, and I had this option previously, but no longer after the update.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Multiple posts on here regarding the swipe gestures being affected after the update. Try NavStar and see if it helps. Personally, I prefer the buttons.
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Mic came back after turning this on 1714399572125.jpg
0 Likes