Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue: modes and routines not working after one UI 6 update...

(Topic created on: 03-11-2023 09:30 PM)
Cornwall83
Explorer
Options

Hey there,

I'm relying on modes and routines. All the time. After the upgrade, I noticed that it was absolutely impossible de register a new routine or for example modifying an existing one. I got a white screen with "save" greyed out... . Impossible to any further.

So I decided to use Routine+ module (Good lock) to export the .json files of all my routines, erase data, reinstall the app. What a mistake ! It was supposed to be working until I found out that the exact same white page with "save" greyed out reappered.

Now my life is wasted ! Can't do anything routine-related until an update (which is going to be VERY long as the app almost never updates).

Looking into settings, to download from samsung store again and start from scratch, a message appears: "content not compatible with your phone OS", code "2299:9909:3732b690001".

It looks like it's network related. I managed to import some previous routines which don't include any network related (wifi or Bluetooth) settings/triggers.

I'm in France if that matters.

Any similar cases ?

Thanks !

3 REPLIES 3
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would recommend a 'Wipe Cache' and 'repair apps' in the.same menu after a major OS update
( I prefer a full reset for myself).

Also goodlock modules normally take a while to update after a major OS update as well so you might be better off sticking to the default modes and routines on the phone.

You could try resetting just your network settings only if you think it's related to network.
0 Likes
dirtyvertebass
Student
Options
Similar issue here with S23 Ultra One UI 6.

Had a sleep routine trigger a smarrthings scene (turn all off).

When checking smartthings in routines now all i get is a privacy notice and no ability to view or edit or run the smartthings scenes. This was working for years. Used to be very useful going to bed and hitting sleep mode on my watch and knowing the house would descend into darkness. Now very annoying.
Totopshan
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem