Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi got my s23fe and have wifi problems

(Topic created on: a month ago)
barryg27
Student
Options
Hi got a s23fe and have wifi problems though it was my provider but ruled that out, connects to wifi and the run speed test and seams fine but quickly changes and won't load anything ive done software upgrades but still the same any ideas ready to get rid off this handset had lots of samsung handsets s10 s20 s21fe to name a few and never experienced anything lie this it's so infuriating 

Any help greatful 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi there! That's an odd one, @barryg27, and it might require you to have the phone replaced (since it seems that you just got the S23 FE recently), just in case the steps I recommend don't resolve this for you.

The first step to try would be a soft reset on your S23 FE. This doesn't erase any data but it tends to solve most connectivity issues by giving your software a fresh start.

To do this, press your Power and Volume Down keys together until you see the Samsung logo. I then recommend testing the function of your phone's Wi-Fi by performing a hardware test. To do this, please head to the Support section of the Members app > Select 'View tests' underneath the Phone diagnostics heading > Wi-Fi. If the test shows your phone's Wi-Fi is functioning normally, this would indicate an issue that the Internet Service Provider can investigate and resolve.

However, if you are still and only experiencing an issue connecting to Wi-Fi on your S23 FE, the comprehensive guide below (from our colleagues at Samsung Africa) contains a series of steps to get you connected again:

I would recommend working through each of the steps systematically, as the first couple of steps may be sufficient to ensure that you can connect to Wi-Fi again. Please only perform the Factory reset as a last resort.

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes
balistics88
First Poster
Options
My s23fe is doing exactly the same thing, it's been buggy since I got it about 6 months ago but now it's so much worse! Anything wifi related just doesn't work it will connect immediately to my and others wifi but always with "no internet" it won't even work with android auto anymore it just constantly connects and disconnects - incredibly annoying! I've reported to using my old s20fe as it works flawlessly with everything, can't believe samsung havnt sorted this by now! Just googled it and it seems to be a problem everyone with an s23 is facing
barryg27
Student
Options
It's so annoying mine was delivered start off March and never been 💯 and had to restart it a number of times had no problems with my old 21fe
0 Likes
barryg27
Student
Options
Made no difference but haven't tried a factory reset yet
0 Likes